SERVICE & PARTS
The BaleWulf Line of Balers offers turnkey installation. Every installation includes a factory trained technician to assist the installation team with the install and to provide custom programing for your baler.
PLANNED MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
With the purchase of every BaleWulf baler you will receive a customized 2 Year / 4,000 Planned Maintenance Program.
What will my planned maintenance program include?
- Each PM includes the completion of a checklist which includes an inspection of all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, operation, and safeties of the baler.
- Elite Oil Sample
- Replacement Filters
- Greasing and minor adjustments
When will my planned maintenance take place?
- Your first PM will take place at 200 hours.
- The remainder of your PM’s will take place Monday – Friday in 500-hour intervals.
- All PM’s will take place during normal business hours.
What if I need additional work?
- Any time we can save you time and money and take care of a needed repair at the time of PM, you will be charged time and material.
- If the repair cannot be completed at the time of the PM, we will provide you a quote and advise if is recommended to be completed immediately or if we can take care of it at the next PM.
Our goal is to protect your investment, and let you take care of business.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
The BaleWulf Team is committed providing you reliable service and support before, during, and after the sale.
You can request service at: email@example.com.